Sunday, June 9, 2013

Drape

fuck-the-standard: #itbeginsA7X Dead.



fuck-the-standard:

#itbeginsA7X

Dead.

withgreatgusto: courtneybeth: Boyfriend surprises his...



withgreatgusto:

courtneybeth:

Boyfriend surprises his girlfriend with a Pug puppy after the loss of her 10 year old Beagle

I AM CRYING SO MUCH THIS IS THE SWEETEST THING EVER

i actually did just start crying thats so sweet

Photo



lovequotesrus: EVERYTHING LOVE Mhm! :)



lovequotesrus:

EVERYTHING LOVE

Mhm! :)

Photo



Photo



Photo







me: complains about being fat

me: complains about being fat
me: wishes i was skinny
me: eats half the refrigerator
me: wonders why i'm so fat

Photo



Photo



makeyourdifference:



makeyourdifference:

Photo



Photo



Photo



ese719flaco: OLD13S RULES FOREVER!!!



ese719flaco:

OLD13S RULES FOREVER!!!

vintagegal: The Bride of Frankenstein (1935)



vintagegal:

The Bride of Frankenstein (1935)

Photo



Photo













Photo



abeezy69: Haha aww so cute



abeezy69:

Haha aww so cute

No comments:

Post a Comment