Sunday, June 9, 2013

Kawaii Keshia

thereseivarsson: A holiday is so much more than lying on a...

















thereseivarsson:

A holiday is so much more than lying on a beach for one week. It's the moments of people, food, discover beautiful places that really matters! 

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



rift-in-the-warp: mermaidsandmugshots: chrisdiaswin: motionbur...





















rift-in-the-warp:

mermaidsandmugshots:

chrisdiaswin:

motionburnsthemood:

Abandoned Amusement Park in New Orleans

I feel like there needs to be a zombie video game/movie set here. At the very least a horror movie.

Photobomb



Photobomb

Sometimes,

Everything just seems so fucked up. You just sit there and wonder, what happened?

Your beautiful. Loved to have a girl like you as my girlfriend!!

Aw thank you very much

Don't get your shit delivered to my house cos imma wear it...



Don't get your shit delivered to my house cos imma wear it @neiling_peeling 😋

Photo





Each kitten! Ginge, the twins & Figaro. They all have...



Each kitten! Ginge, the twins & Figaro. They all have different personalities 🐱

my work:keshiaphotography.tumblr.com



my work:
keshiaphotography.tumblr.com

my work:keshiaphotography.tumblr.com



my work:
keshiaphotography.tumblr.com

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



vncia: So Far (It's Alright) - The 1975



vncia:

So Far (It's Alright) - The 1975

No comments:

Post a Comment