Thursday, June 6, 2013

http://poppedamollie.tumblr.com/

pe-a-ce-out: how horrible would the ocean be if fish could scream Maybe they do but all that...

pe-a-ce-out:

how horrible would the ocean be if fish could scream

Maybe they do but all that happens is bubbles because ya knkw they're in water

Photo



Photo



Photo



weirdteenblogger: remember that really emotionally unstable girl from the suite life i used to...

weirdteenblogger:

remember that really emotionally unstable girl from the suite life i used to laugh at her but now i am her 

image

latulas: U WNANA FUKCINGN GO?? ????? grab an icecream together or something because u are...

latulas:

U WNANA FUKCINGN GO?? ????? grab an icecream together or something because u are attractive

Photo





breakinq: I'm lonely :( looking for a tumblr gf ♡ any takers?

















breakinq:

I'm lonely :( looking for a tumblr gf ♡ any takers?

googlechrome: internetexplorers: do you ever look at someone's url and you just want to help...

googlechrome:

internetexplorers:

do you ever look at someone's url and you just want to help them

all the time

Photo



blogs are like tattoos, once you get one you just want more

blogs are like tattoos, once you get one you just want more

Photo



Photo



I always accidentally post on my normal blog instead of my private blog and it’s embarrassing...

I always accidentally post on my normal blog instead of my private blog and it’s embarrassing cause I’m a whiney bitch

Photo



watchtheskytonight: i-o-u-a-fall: chroniclesofpanem: tunadeluna: ninejuanjuan: bromofasho: nigg...

watchtheskytonight:

i-o-u-a-fall:

chroniclesofpanem:

tunadeluna:

ninejuanjuan:

bromofasho:

nigga-chan:

nicoosuxx:

Remember when they were going to censor the internet?

image

Remember when people cared about Kony?

image

Remember when people did the cinnamon challenge?

image

Remember when everyone played Temple Run?

image

Remember the Alamo?

image

Remember the Titans?

image

remember who you are

image

#this is all you need to know about tumblr #that's it

Photo



So I tried listening to the Ed Sheeran album again and then I felt like I was back in winter cause I...

So I tried listening to the Ed Sheeran album again and then I felt like I was back in winter cause I realized my AC was on then I listened to the words and the songs and it just sucked. I miss being loved guys

odetoabird: cumber-bitches: cazastrophic: cumber-bitches: how come nobody got pregnant at...

odetoabird:

cumber-bitches:

cazastrophic:

cumber-bitches:

how come nobody got pregnant at hogwarts? i mean come on, surely there was some unprotected hanky panky going on there.

Wizardry.

ahh, makes sense. 

fetus deletus

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment